Want to Make Extra Money Now?
Interested in the TellSubway survey? As Subway continues to grow, it offers its customers a chance to take its TellSubway survey. Let’s learn more about it and about the company in this TellSubway review.
Mostly we borrow the money from a friend for investment purposes. Have you ever thought about which business you can invest and earn a good return on your money? In 1965, Fred DeLuca visited the friend and borrowed $1,000 to start the “Subway” in Connecticut with the name of “Pete’s Super Submarines.”
He made a plan to expand the business so decided to change the name of the shop. He renamed as “Subway” in 1968 and today it becomes a multi-billion-dollar company. Are you thinking to start this setup? It’s not quite easy.
TellSubway.com Customer Satisfaction Survey
DeLuca’s started a small setup of the restaurant from borrowing $1k from his friend, which yield today as fast food multinational giant today. In 2017, Subway has 45,000 restaurants in 100 different countries. When it starts growing, make a platform of TellSubway survey for the customers. There is only one minute’s survey for the customers in which customers share their experience. A survey is very useful for the Subway for continuous improvement in the store for potential customers. To give maximum incentive to the customer to be part of the feedback program, they offer free cookies in return of submitting the survey.
Prizes of TellSubway Survey
When you visit the Subway next time, you can redeem a free cookie after taking the TellSubway survey.
How to take the TellSubway Survey
Your feedback is extremely valuable to Subway, so you can complete the Subway 1-minute survey and tell them about your recent Subway® visit. A valid receipt is required and you have 5 days from your purchase to complete the survey. Here is what the TellSubway.com site looks like when you visit it:
Are you looking for how to participate in this survey? Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Visit the Subway store and make a purchase
- Save the receipt of your purchase
- Within 5 days of receipt, visit the TellSubway.com website
- You can participate in this survey from Finland, UK or Malaysia site if you do not belong to the US country
- In the homepage of the survey, enter the restaurant number which is available from the right-hand corner of the receipt
- You require only 1 minute to complete this survey
- Save your code of survey after completing the survey.
- When you visit the Subway store, show the survey code and get a free cookie.
Secret Survey Hack
Do you want to get a lot of free cookies? If yes! Take this survey as many times as you can to get an unlimited number of cookies. Here, don’t forget to save the receipt to give the online survey.
Rules and Eligibility of the TellSubway Survey
There are some rules which you must follow to be a part of the survey and get a free cookie.
- Age must be above 18
- Enter your survey within 30 days of your visit to the store
- Don’t forget to purchase from Subway as the receipt is generated which is very useful for giving an online survey
- Enter one survey and win only one prize per receipt
What other companies give out free food?
Many companies give free coupons or send out advertising and deals to their newsletter subscribers which contain free coupons. They’ll also give you a free treat if you fill out their customer satisfaction survey.
So head on over to your favorite store’s website and simply give them your email address or take their customer satisfaction survey for a chance of free coupons or a free meal.
Here are some good places to start:
- Panda Express Feedback: Free Meal with Panda Express Survey
- TellSubway.com: Take TellSubway® Survey — Get a Free Cookie
- DQFanSurvey ― Take Official DQ® Survey Now ― Get Free Dilly Bar
- LittleCaesarsListens.com – Take Little Caesar’s Survey & Win $15K
- DGCustomerFirst.com – Dollar General Survey For Chance to Win $100
- TellTheBell.com – Take Customer Satisfaction Survey (Chance at $500)
- DunkinNation: TellDunkin.com Dunkin Doughnuts Survey (Get a Free Donut)
- WendysWantsToKnow.com — Take Wendy’s Survey, Get Free Sandwich
If Subway is your favorite and eats a lot, want to aggregate the rewards and save all the receipt of every visit. Through this, you can get the Subway rewards card by joining the Subway rewards.
Best Money Saving Apps
|Capital One Shopping|
Amazon doesn't want you to know about this plugin. Learn about a little known plugin that tells you if you're getting the best price on Amazon.
Rakuten is a must-have. They offer cash back as high as 10% for some stores. So if you are shopping at Target and you buy something for $500, you'll get $50 in cash back.
Ibotta is a free app that allows you to earn cash back both in-store and online. It is well worth the little bit of time it takes to download, configure, and use.