Want to Make Extra Money Now?
I sat down and studied all of the best paid online surveys to find out for myself which ones are legit (and high paying), and which ones are not.
Are taking paid surveys worth your time?
Paid online survey sites can be a simple way to pad your bank account in your free time.
You probably know surveys for money sites aren’t my favorite way to make money fast, but I make an exception for it when you’re just hanging out — e.g. watching T.V., riding the metro, during your break at work, or in the back of an Uber.
Might as well click a few buttons and make some money while you’re at it.
Here are the top six online survey sites, if you wanted to give paid surveys a shot.
|Best Paid Online Surveys:
Top 6 Best Places You Can Take Surveys for Money
Here’s the list of the best places you can take online surveys for money.
1. Swagbucks – $10 Sign Up Bonus
- Who doesn’t love Swagbucks?
- This app lets you earn money in so many ways like taking surveys, shopping online or playing games, but many of my readers love racking up SB (Swagbucks) watching videos in their spare time.
- You can cash out your SB as gift cards to hundreds of merchants or get your cash by PayPal.
- Many claim this to be one of the easiest survey sites to earn money.
How exactly can you earn money with Swagbucks?
Swagbucks allows you to earn money by performing a variety of online activities, including using their search engine (Just like Google), shopping, taking surveys, playing games, and discovering online content.
The big selling point here is that you can earn money outside of taking regular plain old surveys.
Other ways you can make money with Swagbucks outside of surveys:
- Cash back program for online shopping (Includes $10 bonus).
- Get paid for searching the web (Includes $10 bonus)
- Watching videos (Includes $10 bonus)
The site serves more than 12 million members and has awarded more than $102 million in rewards. Many claim this to be one of the easiest paid online survey sites.
Free to join. What’s not to love?
Does this sound like the survey site for you? Click here to try it now!
2. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie Highlights
- Survey Junkies interface is super smooth and intuitive (unlike the majority of survey company websites that look like they were built in 1997), and members are paid in cash via Paypal.
- Oh, and Survey Junkie also has an 8.9/10 rating on TrustPilot — the highest of any online survey company.
- This is one is the more reputable survey companies out there and I use it often.
How exactly can you earn money with Survey Junkie?
If a quality survey site is what you’re looking for, then Survey Junkie is worth a shot.
Survey Junkie’s interface is super smooth and intuitive (unlike the majority of other survey companies), and members are paid in cash via Paypal.
The payouts are similar to most other legit survey companies but if you want to take surveys on your smartphone, I recommend taking surveys with Survey Junkie. You can take a look at this in-depth video review of Survey Junkie for more information regarding the payouts and how much you can earn with this company.
Survey Junkie is an online community with over 3 million members dedicated to making your voice heard. Survey Junkie is constantly listening to the members to hear what they like and do not like, and always making optimizations to improve the user experience.
Survey Junkie is free to join. You must be at least 13 years old and reside in the US, Canada, or Australia. You can create an account with a username and password. Or you can create an account using Facebook or Google+ in under 2 minutes. Earn rewards via PayPal and other popular eGift Cards such as Amazon, Sephora, Groupon, Starbucks, Target, iTunes. Members are rewarded for every action they take.
3. MyPoints – $5 Sign Up Bonus
- MyPoints rewards its members for online activities such as reading emails, playing games, online surveys, printing out coupons among other things.
- They pay their members using their own currency known as “Points”.
- These points can be redeemed for online gift cards, cash via Paypal, and travel miles, etc. The minimum payout amount for most rewards is $10; however, PayPal payments start at $25.
- Redemption times for your awards vary. When you redeem your points for cash via Paypal, the request is usually processed within 4-5 days. For other prizes, the wait time varies.
4. Survey Voices
- Number one on the list is also the easiest survey site to sign up for.
- Once you’re in you can take surveys and get paid at Survey Voices. This is how I am able to make $100-300/week by completing surveys on Survey Voices! Sign up using this link for the highest paying surveys. 😉
- All you need to do is instantly qualify, then view exclusive offers in exchange for your opinions and get access to paid surveys, clinical trial opportunities, and part-time work offers.
- Who doesn’t want to make $300 a week? Survey Voices is looking for people to tell major brands what you think about their products and services. And they pay WELL.
5. InboxDollars – $5 Sign Up Bonus
- Earn cash, not points. InboxDollars pays members to read emails, take surveys online, play games, and search the web!
- Overall, Inbox Dollars is super easy to navigate.
- I’ve tried other paid survey sites and just end up overwhelmed.
- It also does a nice job of breaking down the offers into categories.
- And you’ll always see the amount of money you’ve earned at the top your window, which is exhilarating!
- Right now they are offering a $5 cash bonus just for joining.
6. Vindale Research – $1 Sign Up Bonus
- Get paid to take online paid surveys with Vindale Research.
- Here, you’ll take surveys for money about products created by some of the world’s most famous companies – including Disney, Volkswagon, Amazon, Nike, Samsung, and more.
- For each survey you complete, you’ll earn money.
- They pay you straight cash. You don’t have to convert your points into cash, you can see your earnings on the dashboard.
- Payout is through Paypal or check. To get started, simply create your free account. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you’ll receive a nifty
$2(now $1) signup bonus when you do.
Need More Surveys For Money?
A ton of people are searching online for paid online surveys.
In fact, these are the top searches on Google that relate to “Surveys for Money“:
- best paid online surveys
- free paid surveys
- online surveys that pay cash
- legitimate paid online surveys
- Swagbucks surveys
- surveys for money paypal
- highest paying online surveys
- surveys for cash only
Over 100,000 people search for these terms each month! Well, look no further, because the top survey sites above are the most legitimate. So here is to you scrolling back up and earning money online with the best paid survey sites for 2020.
Best Money Saving Apps
|Capital One Shopping|
Amazon doesn't want you to know about this plugin. Learn about a little known plugin that tells you if you're getting the best price on Amazon.
Rakuten is a must-have. They offer cash back as high as 10% for some stores. So if you are shopping at Target and you buy something for $500, you'll get $50 in cash back.
Ibotta is a free app that allows you to earn cash back both in-store and online. It is well worth the little bit of time it takes to download, configure, and use.