Often times, a few hundred dollars can really help you out — if you need money quickly. During these moments, your ability to make 700 dollars fast in a day can make all the difference. But it is difficult to find ways to make hundreds of dollars within a day AND get access to the money immediately. But not anymore, there are real ways to find jobs that pay you hundreds of dollars fast.
Discover below the best strategies to make $700 fast!
16 Realistic Ways to Make $700 Fast
Here are proven strategies that are tried and tested to reach your money-making goals. Whether that is downloading an app, signing up for a newsletter, taking surveys that pay, getting a new bank account, or signing up for a new credit card, you can earn legitimate money online.
So roll your sleeves up and go through this list to see which one works best for you to help you make 700 dollars fast.
If you actually need money now, then you can opt for a personal loan. When you need money in a hurry ZippyLoan is where to go. You apply for a loan through the Zippy Loan site, if approved they send your loan application to one of many loan providers.
You review the loan details and e-sign if you like what you see. No risk in checking what offers you’ll get. You can borrow between $100 and $15,000 as soon as tomorrow. Loans service for up to 60 months.
ZippyLoan connects borrowers to lenders through their network of lenders. They’ll find you the lowest interest rate and is one of the best no credit check loan. You can visit ZippyLoan here.
2. Sofi Money
Want to get spotted a $150 for free? Get up to $150 with SoFi Money this holiday season when you set up direct deposit and start spending. Simply sign up for SoFi Money, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $150 just for opening a new debit card.
There’s no catch and totally free. The good thing SoFi Money doesn’t have any account fees, monthly fees, or many other common types of fees. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
3. Food Delivery
Want to make $700 fast in the next few days just by delivering food around your city? There is a new side hustle for those who want to make some extra cash without compromising their time.
As a shopper, you’ll pick and deliver the items that customers want and get paid for it. There’s no set hours with delivery apps like Instacart, Postmates or DoorDash. Just open the apps and shop whenever it works for you.
With Instant Cashout, you can opt to have your pay immediately transferred to a debit card. Or you can just get your $700 direct deposited to your bank account weekly.
Ready to shop, earn, and be a household hero for the people in your community? Here are the best apps to use to make $700 fast by cashing in on the food delivery boom:
As a shopper, you'll pick and deliver the items that customers want and get paid for it.
✓ Work anytime and get 100% of tips
✓ Work from anywhere
✓ Access Instant Deposit
Earn at least $425 in your city. for your first 55 completed deliveries, guaranteed. Earn every time you complete a delivery.
✓ Must have an insured car, scooter or bike
✓ You can get paid 100% of tips
✓ Get started in as little as 2 days
Deliver takeout food
Drive and deliver with DoorDash and start making money today. Pick your own schedule and use any car or bike. Fast signup, great pay, easy work.
✓ Work anytime
✓ Work from anywhere
✓ Access Fast Pay
4. Game Apps
Do you want an easy way to help you earn $700 fast without leaving your apartment? Heck, even if you’re in a waiting room or standing in line, you can pass the time while making money. You love playing online games. Why not make a few dollars at it?
If you sign up for Lucktastic, Swagbucks or Mistplay you can check out the games library and start earning. You can make up to $100-400 of rewards per month on gaming apps. Here are some of my favorites gaming apps that really pay out:
You earn cash incentives for every game you play on your Android device. There are no gimmicks that waste your time. 100,993+ positive reviews in the Google Play store.
|This app can offer you the opportunity to win valuable cash prizes or cool merchandise for playing free online games. 44,958+ positive reviews in the Google Play store.|
Lucktastic (iOS) is a free and fun way to win real cash and prizes and earn rewards. +7,669 positive reviews in the App Store.
You can receive up to $250 in Bitcoin when you make a qualifying deposit at BlockFi. BlockFi is the first and only interest earning crypto account. You can receive up to 8.6% annually on your crypto here and join the most trusted financial services for crypto investors on the market.
If you’re interested, I recommend you sign up for more information from BlockFi by clicking here.
6. Walk Dogs or Pet Sit
You can get paid a lot of money for taking care of other people’s pets. Oftentimes pet owners will big the big bucks to guarantee that their animals are taken care of. If you don’t want to find pet sitting or dog walker gigs, you can put up fliers or take to Facebook marketplace to advertise your services.
Or you can use a free app called Rover who will connect you to pet owners who need these services. You can likely make $700 fast if you grind it out on Rover.
7. Atom Finance
It’s no secret that investing money can help you make money fast and earning $700 fast within a day is possible. But what stocks should you invest in? What companies are worth checking out? For me, I use Atom Finance which is a free investment research platform that puts institutional-quality tools and resources in the hands of the everyday investor.
Atom Finance can help you invest smarter. It has all the investment research tools you need in one platform, including institutional-quality resources that were once only available to Wall Street professionals. Definitely a must-have (and free to download) if you want to use investing to help you make money fast or day-trade.
8. House Sit
You can become a home sitter on Care.com and earn from $10-25/hr being a responsible housekeeper or house sitter. This is a perfect side hustle to pull off that allows you to earn money while on the job. While you’re house sitting you could also bring along your laptop and find more ways to earn online or even on your phone.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could invest in commercial real estate and apartments without dealing with all the hassle of buying, improving, and re-selling real estate? You don’t have to be a millionaire to invest in these types of properties. You can now invest in large-scale real estate for as little as $500 with Fundrise.
Through their real estate investment products, investors earned an average of 8 – 11 percent on their money last year, and all without painting a wall or dealing with unruly tenants. There is a reason why they currently have over 700,000+ users, this app really pays you. If you’re interested, I recommend you sign up for more information from Fundrise by clicking here.
Did you know that you can rent out your car when you’re not using it? And that you can bring in a lot of extra cash in your wallet by doing so? Do you plan on heading on a vacation soon while your car sits unused at your home? Do you sometimes not use your car on the weekends? If so, renting out your car while you’re not using it could be an easy way to make passive income. A well-known company, Turo which has signed up nearly 5 million users to its website, according to Bloomberg, lets you do just that.
It’s also really simple to do (and free). Listing your car is quick and easy and takes less than 10 minutes to set up. According to a recent Turo review, somebody listed their car for 5 days every month and made $3,496 in a year. Sounds pretty good to me. Oh, and they also protect your car against physical damage, so you’re fully covered. You can sign up here and start making money with your car.
Trim claims they can negotiate lower prices on your monthly bills to save you time, money and hassle. We all pretty much know basic ways to save money like checking for cable alternatives or getting free internet, so is Trim worth it? We’ve found that Trim has an 85% success rate negotiating bills for Cable TV, Wireless Phone, Satellite TV, Internet Access, Satellite Radio, and Home Security.
- The larger the bill, the more money they can save customers
- Best for affluent people 25+ who are married with a family and are homeowners who don’t move frequently indicate they have larger and older bills
- Pretty much all wireless, internet and cable bill are negotiable.
If you are interested at all in reducing your bills, you can sign-up free here.
It may be hard to believe, but Ibotta pays you for going shopping. No, really, it does! The app presents you with a list of offers currently available on a wide range of products, from food to drinks all the way through to cleaning products. The average Ibotta user earns $150 a year on groceries, online purchases, delivery, and more. Register for the free Ibotta browser extension and app today to start saving.
HyreCar is the leading carsharing marketplace where rideshare, food, grocery, and package delivery drivers can rent vehicles to drive and start earning income with gig services like Uber/Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Shipt, and Amazon Flex, etc. You can definitely make $700 fast by using HyreCar and using different gig services to make money fast.
14. Get Paid to Watch Videos
Many of you have come here by searching “make money fast.” Well, here you go. This has got to be one of the fastest and easiest ways to make money fast. You can actually get paid to watch movie previews, celebrity videos, news and all sorts of other videos. You can sign up for sites like Swagbucks and InboxDollars that will pay you to watch certain videos.
They will tell you how many minutes you need to watch the video for and you might also be asked to like the video. While you not going to make a career out of it, it’s very easy money for pressing a few buttons on your phone in your free time. There really is no limit when it comes to the question of how to make money online with these two sites. You can make easy beer money by spending 15 minutes a day watching videos and taking surveys.
- InboxDollars pays you for watching videos and also pays between $1 and $1.50 per video, and many of them take less than 5 minutes to watch.
- Swagbucks pays you to watch videos, take polls, search the web and get cash back for online shopping. It’s similar to Survey Junkie, but there are also a few other ways you can earn money as a member (including a $10 bonus just for signing up).
When trying to make $700 fast, every dollar counts. Thankfully, you can easily pad your wallet or purse with cash back apps like Ibotta ($10 sign up bonus), Checkout 51 (free groceries), and Pei ($5 sign up bonus) that pay you for the shopping you do daily. Sign up for all three and that’s a quick $25 just for downloading three apps – not bad.
Here are some other companies that pay you for downloading:
- Survey Junkie: Make $2-50 in your spare time each day by taking surveys, participating in focus groups, and testing new products. Join Survey Junkie here.
- Swagbucks: Similar to Survey Junkie, but with a few more ways to earn (such as watching videos and using their search engine). Get a $10 signup bonus for joining.
- Rakuten and Dosh: Two cash back apps that essentially pay you whenever you shop; Rakuten offers a $10 signup bonus and Dosh offers a $5 signup bonus.
- Acorns: Once you connect the app to your card, it rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and funnels your digital change into an investment account. Sign up to try it risk-free with a $5 sign up bonus.
16. Test Products
Another way to consider earning money quickly is by testing apps, games, or web apps on sites like UserTesting.com. By testing apps, you can make a difference by working out bugs, making them easier to use, and improve a bunch of features.
On sites that pay you to test apps, you will be paid by the person who paid for the testing. So your feedback is very important so you’ll need to be clear, concise, and honest. Generally, the pay for each test varies between $3 to $60. The average payment is $10 per test. They pay $10 for every 20-minute video you complete.
A Few More Ways to Make Money
Above, I’ve given you lots of ways to make 700 dollars fast. But there are a few other things you can do to bring in some extra cash.
In a bind? Need some fast cash? I’m talking about quick infusions of cash, not billions of dollars. If so, here are even more ways to make money quickly:
- Nielsen Panel will pay you $50 to install its app on your favorite browsing device.
- Get paid up to $9 per survey on Branded Surveys.
- Get a $5 bonus from the micro-investing app Acorns.
- Get paid to save on your electricy bill with Arcadia Power.
- Earn coins towards gift cards from the lifestyle brands you love by completing fun and entertaining offers with Boodle.
- Don’t overpay on Amazon — Capital One Shopping can save you money. Get notified instantly when other sellers have a better price. Download Capital One Shopping for free.
- Get paid to listen to music from a selection of 100,000+ radio stations with the world’s top songs on Current.
- Get paid for your everyday shopping with Drop.
- Get free rewards on groceries on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and let Fetch Rewards do all the work.
- Sit back on the couch and play games offered in the app while earning coins, which you can redeem for real money gift cards with Flash Rewards.
- Get paid for playing games on your Android device with Gamehag.
- Gatsby is a mobile application for trading options that spares you the mumbo jumbo, and let’s you start making bets for or against top companies and ETFs.
- Get paid to lose weight with Healthywage.
- Get paid for reading emails with KashKick.
- Lucky Level brings you free scratch cards and even a spinning wheel for a chance to win money and gift cards. Play tens of scratcher cards every day for your chance to win up to $1,000. Thousands of players have already enjoyed risk-free winning experiences.
- Get paid for sharing your opinion at Opinion Outpost.
- Get paid to rent out your RV at RVshare.
- Make money investing with Webull.
- Win cash playing free scratch games with Lucktastic.
- Make $10 just for signing up to Rakuten.
- Get a $5 bonus from InboxDollars.
- Get top dollar for your used electronics selling directly to Whistle.
- Get paid $22/hr teaching English from home at EducationFirst.
- OhmConnect will help you use energy when it’s cleanest and reward (in cash) you to save when it’s dirty. Only available for California residents.
- MySoapBox is an online research community that will pay you real money. They collect feedback from members on products, services, and experiences.
- Participate in surveys and discussions for rewards with TolunaInfluencers.
- Join millions of others in sharing your opinion on politics, sport, entertainment and more with YouGov.
- QuickThoughts offers rewards like free gift cards just for taking fast, simple surveys, opinion polls and questionnaires.
- Did you know right now in the USA there are over 35 billion dollars in unclaimed funds? Most people aren’t even aware they are owed money. You could be owed for any number of other reasons and not even realize, such as insurance policies, uncashed checks, utility bills, refunds, unclaimed wages and more. You can check with Unclaimed Money Search.
Short on funds and time and need to make 700 dollars fast, now? Coming up with 700 dollars isn’t going to be easy for most average Americans. However, there are some secret hacks you can use if you are willing to take action. Anytime you read something online that promises you fast and easy money, it is most likely a scam. But what you can do when you’re in an emergency and need money really fast?
We can help. These ideas are vetted through our personal finance experts on our site, to help you get $700 as quickly (and safely) as possible.
Your best bet is to use multiple ideas to get you to towards the goal of making 700 dollars fast. Ready to put in the work?
Best Money Saving Apps of 2022
|Capital One Shopping|
Amazon doesn't want you to know about this plugin. Learn about a little known plugin that tells you if you're getting the best price on Amazon.
Rakuten is a must-have. They offer cash back as high as 10% for some stores. So if you are shopping at Target and you buy something for $500, you'll get $50 in cash back.
Ibotta is a free app that allows you to earn cash back both in-store and online. It is well worth the little bit of time it takes to download, configure, and use.
Trim delivers on its promise to save you money effortlessly. You can use it to cancel unwanted subscriptions and bill negotiations.