Heard of the BWWListens Survey? Give out your review on the bwwlistens.com page and get a chance to win their famous buffalo style chicken wings.
Buffalo Wild Wings is the best place for some friends to hang out and watch a game together. Buffalo Wild Wings has presented a survey form to find out what the public has to suggest for BWW to improve itself.
At BWW, the company cares for its customers and wants to hear what they have to say and you can get discounted wings. Fill out the form given on the website www.bwwlistens.com and win a discount for their famous buffalo style chicken wings.
After you entirely fill the form, you will get a coupon code within 48 hours. Print the coupon out and present it to your nearest BWW restaurant. You will redeem the offer of discounted wings. The voucher will be valid for only 30 days so make sure you get your discount on time!
About Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant
Buffalo Wild Wings was established in the year 1982 and is one of America’s most popular casual dining restaurants. The company has spread all over the world including in countries like India, Vietnam, the United States, Canada, Oman, Mexico, United Arab, Saudi Arabia, Panama, and the Philippines.
The company specializes in its Buffalo-style chicken wings and unique sauces that got it so famous. Buffalo Wild Wings is also a sports bar, where friends can enjoy their day, watch a match and drink a cold beer at the same time. It is the ultimate place for a guy’s night out. The restaurant has over a dozen types of unique sauces and other items in its menu like burgers, tacos, salads, chicken tenders, legs, dessert and a few beverages like beer wine, etc.
Details of the BWWListens.com Survey
- The survey takes place on the BWWListens.com website
- Take out your recent receipt from the Buffalo Wild Wings and use it to fill the registration form.
- Click on the given site and choose your preferred language.
- Type in the required details from the receipt onto the website, i.e. the 15 digit survey code and time.
- Answer all given questions that will be related to your recent visit to the restaurant. The survey is short and will take a few minutes to fill in.
What other companies give out free food?
Many companies give free coupons or send out advertising and deals to their newsletter subscribers which contain free coupons. They’ll also give you a free treat if you fill out their customer satisfaction survey.
So head on over to your favorite store’s website and simply give them your email address or take their customer satisfaction survey for a chance of free coupons or a free meal.
Here are some good places to start:
- Panda Express Feedback: Free Meal with Panda Express Survey
- TellSubway.com: Take TellSubway® Survey — Get a Free Cookie
- DQFanSurvey ― Take Official DQ® Survey Now ― Get Free Dilly Bar
- LittleCaesarsListens.com – Take Little Caesar’s Survey & Win $15K
- DGCustomerFirst.com – Dollar General Survey For Chance to Win $100
- TellTheBell.com – Take Customer Satisfaction Survey (Chance at $500)
- DunkinNation: TellDunkin.com Dunkin Doughnuts Survey (Get a Free Donut)
- WendysWantsToKnow.com — Take Wendy’s Survey, Get Free Sandwich
Take BWWListens.com Survey & Win Free Wings
Give out your review on the bwwlistens.com page and get a chance to win their famous buffalo style chicken wings. The restaurant is eager is to improve their quality and taste and want to listen to what pleases their customers the most. The offer is valid for only a limited time, and the coupon that will be given to you will stay valid for only thirty days. So, be quick and do not miss the chance to get your hands on the delicious chicken wings!
Best Money Saving Apps of 2022
|Capital One Shopping|
Amazon doesn't want you to know about this plugin. Learn about a little known plugin that tells you if you're getting the best price on Amazon.
Rakuten is a must-have. They offer cash back as high as 10% for some stores. So if you are shopping at Target and you buy something for $500, you'll get $50 in cash back.
Ibotta is a free app that allows you to earn cash back both in-store and online. It is well worth the little bit of time it takes to download, configure, and use.
Trim delivers on its promise to save you money effortlessly. You can use it to cancel unwanted subscriptions and bill negotiations.